You are applying for: Media Co-Ordinator
Application Deadline: April 10th, 2023
Start Date: July 3rd, 2023
Duration: 7 weeks
Plattsville Day Camp invites you to join our amazing, fun, dynamic Summer Day Camp Staff team! This is not just a job, but an opportunity to be developed into tomorrow’s future leader! This position seeks to employ fun, energetic, outgoing and dedicated staff that are between 15 and 30 years of age. We are looking for people who want to be a positive and engaging role model in the lives of the children in our community.
The Media co-ordinator will be responsible for all things digital and social. General duties include video editing day camp footage and creating and posting content for Plattsville Church’s social media.
- Develop and execute Plattsville Church’s local digital program, donor relations and Social Enterprise social media strategies
- Work with Communications Team to align social media strategies with organization’s strategic plans
- Create and administer content on all social media platforms, such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter, to build an audience and grow customer, volunteer and supporter engagement.
- Support marketing campaigns through social media platforms
- Assist in the development of the network marketing calendar and track promotional results
- Create and develop unique content to appeal to the emerging and existing audiences
- Create and develop online ads for social platforms and track ad performance
- Support individual shops social media efforts across multiple platforms
- Ensure all material has been edited and approved for both content and accuracy
- Create positive interactions and increase brand positivity by responding to and engaging with attenders and donors on social media when needed
- Assist in developing creative strategies to engage new communities of support for Plattsville Church
- Participate in orientations and meetings
- Model nonviolent peacemaking through respectful daily interactions with staff and the public
- Additional duties as required
- Between the ages of 15 and 30
- Successful completion of a police check and vulnerable sector search
- Commit to full time employment between July 3 and August 18
We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.